So, I haven't been updating this thing!
It is (finally!) term break! Erh, it's coming to an end though, since it's already wednesday, haha.
I am a tai-tai wannabe, with my huge metallic gold bag! Actually, I am more of a glam girl wannabe. Hoho. And obviously, that is not my bag. It was secretly taken in Esprit yesterday, harr. It is small because I do not want to enlarge it.
I also need to have more expressions in my neoprints, because everytime all I do is stand there and.. smile. And I end up looking the same in every photo. =[
That said, I still haven't changed one bit. I'm still the silly stupid sickening girl everyone knows. Haha
I've spent my whole term break... not studying. Even though this break is for us to catch up on our work. Shit I'm so left behind. =[
Monday: back to school for some project thing
Tuesday: ecp outing cancelled, so went town-ing instead
Wednesday: some other project. we ended up not accomplishing much. really, it's not my fault that me (and wc) are so bad at econs!! haha
Thursday: another project!
Friday: dinner with cc & yt, hopefully (and i hope i don't have to go back to sch for some project thing!)
See, I've spent 3 days back in school! Some holiday.
* ♥ kyera @ 10:05 PM



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home