Last week when I was out shopping, I remember thinking about how nice it would be if it rained. I was planning to go out yesterday, and then it rained.
I didn't go out in the end. Hah. I hate walking out in the rain, when I can just stay at home and watch the rain hit the ground.
Dancing/Playing in the rain is another different thing all together, of course. Heh. Been a longggggg time since I last did that.
I share a love-hate relationship with rain, you see. When I'm happy and cheery I just want to go out and walk in the rain. But when I'm feeling lazy I dislike (wanted to use hate, but that's too strong a word to use lah.) doing that. And when I'm sad, the rain just makes everything even more unbearable.
*
I love shopping! Hurhur. There's this feel good feeling when I'm happy with my purchase(ssssss!). :] It's called retail therapy for a reason.
I also tend to regard the things I buy as investment shopping, and that is never a good idea. Or I pretend I'm helping the economy! (hah) From now on I need to regard shopping as wasting money.
*
Currently I'm up to ep20 of desperate housewives, and things are getting (even more) interesting. I like Edie actually, haha I think she's funny in a blonde/bitchy way, if that makes sense. And they still haven't really revealed who Mike really is. Stop keeping me in suspense!
*
This sound studio thing that I'm trying to install is taking so longgggggg! Apparently, it's installing the DirectX thing, and I have no idea what it is. Long entry today, for no reason, really.
* ♥ kyera @ 2:41 AM



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home