[ Sunday, April 24, 2005 ]
» 115 : phases



[ Listening // lush ]

New layout! :) Simple enough, just slapping a few images over each other. My mermaid phase is over, I think. Hmm, I think I've gone through many different phases.

bAcK iN seC oNe, i uSEd tO tYpE lyKe diS! wHat a sTupiD pHaSe. bUt hEy, i wAs 13, yOuNG aNd sTuPiD iNnOcEnT. hAh. aNnOyINg pHAsE! (I give up, I just can't do it. It was actually difficult typing like that. I took quite a while typing that sentence, holding the shift key and things. Ew.)

Then I remember last year, there was my Will Young phase. Which, was over in a few months. (Oops.)

There's probably more, but I can't remember them right now.

But I have a feeling my f4/wb/tk phase is here to stay. :D


* ♥ kyera @ 1:21 AM  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home