[ Monday, April 18, 2005 ]
» 111 : tv addict



[ Watching // desperate housewives ]

I am following so many tv shows, I think I might be going mad.

Desperate housewives (ep 18!), american idol, the oc, survivor (occasionally),
good luck (takuya!), dolphin bay, ....

and many others. GAH.

*

Dolphin bay reminds me of Autumn in my Heart, somehow. (taixi!) I don't know why people dislike that ambrose guy. Chiching says he looks like a girl. I find him average looking? But there is always Wallace(!). :)

But hey, I heard the ending sucks.

*

I should also stop being so easily infatuated. I now have 7 on my list. Hmm, but 7's a nice number. (hah)

Celebrity-wise, that is. :D

*

I am jealous of Japan, because the people there get to see my four fave guys. (see prev post!) All four together ok! Jealous sia.


* ♥ kyera @ 10:46 PM  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home