[ Sunday, April 10, 2005 ]
» 108 : oh look! she's sewing!



[ Listening // HMC ost (again!) ]

I'm currently sewing, and it is getting slightly frustrating. You see, my short-term goal is to learn to sew & cook (properly) before I'm 20.

Ok, maybe I should just stick to sewing.

*

It also gets on my nerves everytime people ask me to eat more.

Why then, don't they ask the fat overweight people to eat less?

So the next time anyone tells thin/slim/whatever people to eat more, please go up to some fat person and tell that person to eat less first.

Just kinda.. irritated, I guess. #$(*&!

World peace.

*

Which also reminds me, I watched Miss Congeniality 2. It was fab, and hey, funny as the first. I can't believe Gracie Hart's broken up with her boyfriend.

Ok, nevermind.

*

Also, when I type something like *&^$!, it doesn't mean I'm using vulgarities. It's more of a sign of frustration, haha! If I want to type something like fuck, I'll type the whole thing out. I don't really get why people would type something like f*ck or fu*k, haha. Quite pointless, I think.

Back to sewing. Ciao~


* ♥ kyera @ 11:27 PM  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home