[ Wednesday, April 06, 2005 ]
» 105 : it's a small world after all!



[ Listening // do somethin' ]

Singapore's really small, and I can't help but feel that way. It's like everyone in Singapore's connected to one another somehow.

* plays it's a small world after all on repeat *

*

Oh, and some trains have these tv screen things in them right? On the way home today, I sat on one of those trains, and guess what was on it?

"Hi, where did you get this mp3 player?"
"You mean this? *holds up mp3 player* It's a gift from NTUC income"

That is all I remember of the commercial. Yes, that commercial. It is probably on my list - top 10 most hated commercials.

It is seriously annoying. So people are going to sign up to get some cheap mp3 player? (ahem.)

And it was playing on repeat on the mrt train. As if seeing it on tv wasn't enough. Grrr.

*

On a lighter note, I wore my Vic tshirt out today, so that makes me quite.. happy? :D


* ♥ kyera @ 1:18 AM  


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home