I got involved in a car accident on Saturday. Heyy.
Sort of. Haha. I was in a taxi, the taxi made 2 emergency brakes, and I heard a screech (brakes) coming from a... mini-van (?) behind and it banged into the taxi. And I jerked forward. Haha. I think some motorcycle fell down in front or something. Kind of like a chain reaction.
It was... thrilling. And to think I was sms-ing halfway. I think the back of the taxi was dented, that's all.
Ya, no injuries, nothing. Just.. cheap thrills. Harr.
And I think it's quite funny, the first thing that comes to the adults' minds: What was the license plate number of the taxi?
-_-"
And after that we finally reached the restaurant. And had tasteless sharkfin. Haha. I much prefer the kind with the crab meat. :( And the food wasn't all that great, for a thousand $'s worth.
REMEMBER TO FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS~!
* ♥ kyera @ 1:43 AM



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home