


(my mum's flowers)
I like it when it rains. The kind of rain with thunder, where the lightning lights up the whole room. Actually, no. I'm probably suffering from some rain-thunder-lightning-altogether-withdrawal-syndrome.
*
I want to get the JAE thing over and done with soon. Ahhh. Why did they choose us to start the new JIS thing... Esp since this was the baby boom year. Dragon babies.
"Dragon babies" sounds cute.
for some reason
I mean, "snake babies" doesn't sound all that nice right? Harr.
*
I can't wait for my dad to get back tmr. (technically today.) =D And no, it's not because of the iPod mini. (i am still deciding between the pink and the green one. argh.)
*
I also watched Celebrity Boot Camp (re-run) a few days ago. (there was nothing to watch on tv...) It was actually interesting, haha. Operation V.I.R.U.S : vital information recall under stress. Where the recruits had to gather information on their enemy while being captured, and at the same time not revealing any information about their squad to their enemy. Stupid information like "elvis has left the building".... Haha. But it's a tv show afterall. Still, it all seems quite scary/fun at the same time. Haha. Although I was hoping for the girl to win, GIRL POWER, heyy.
* ♥ kyera @ 1:59 AM



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home