[ Tuesday, February 15, 2005 ]
» 89 ; work musings.



[Listening // lush ]

I'm still in the CNY mood. For some reason.

Haven't been blogging lately. Too lazy, too tired. The first I want to do when I reach home is to sleep. Hah. Anyway, got pissed off (a bit) on Saturday night, hahahaha. (Liling, you know what I mean, yeah?) I'm starting to feel some sort of a generation gap, and no, I'm not talking about the adults.

In other news, work has been tiring so far. But quite amusing, actually.

I met a few aunties (on different days) who told me they didn't understand their children. I even know the names of one auntie's daughters! Anna & Sara! If I have 3 daughters, I'll name them Nana, Nunu & Nini.

Just kidding.

Anyway, really, Anna & Sara should learn to appreciate their mum. She seemed like such a nice, albeit a little desperate (hah) person. She's trying hard to understand her daughters, and I sort of felt sorry for her.

There was also this lady asked me something like "Are these shoes for running?" I wanted to say something like "What do you think?", but then I decided that it is not good to piss your customers off. I mean, if you're looking for shoes made for running, go visit Nike or Adidas or something. (Btw, the shoes only cost $19.90, yo! Haha.)

You meet all kinds of people everyday.

Oh yeah, Happy Valentine's! Even though this is kind of late.


* ♥ kyera @ 12:50 AM  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home