Shopping for CNY stuff today. Nothing much caught my eye, sadly. I think I didn't look hard enough, haha. It is also quite frustrating when I can't find things in my size. Either they don't carry it, or it's sold out. Shall head out some other day again sometime soon, I guess.:|
*
And for some strange reason, I want the cd Jazz in the City.
I think I'm growing up. Haha.
*
And for some strange reason (again), I watched Autumn in my heart. Sort of. I never really watched it properly in the past, was an on-off thing, so I guess it can be considered my first time watching it. Anyway, I think I'm weird. I only feel sad for Taixi! That's all. I think it's because of Wonbin. Haha. Oh well, at least I felt sad (and actually cried! It's that sad.) for both brothers in movie My Brother.
* ♥ kyera @ 2:42 AM



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home