This thing needs a little bit of updating, I think. Tagboard's down. Again. Nvm, give them one more chance. Haha.
I was on dialup due to unforseen circumstances... which is quite pathetic, because msn's probably the only thing that works on dialup. Whatever. Never take broadband for granted, haha. And then the last time livejournal was down (the livejournal blackout!), was horrible. It's like.. having nothing to do online. And so I watched tv the whole day. Speaking of which, I just watched the very first episode of desperate housewives! But you didn't need to know that.
I also wish I had a credit card. Or a debit card. I want to buy stuff online. Especially since I only have a few bucks in my Paypal. (which probably isn't enough to pay for the shipping costs. boo.)
I also have a new hobby. And the good thing is it doesn't take up much time. :]
pictures off my camera:
& the celeb ones:
The last two don't really go with the rest of the icons, I just realised. Anyway, making icons are fun. Sort of. And they're pixel-ish cos I saved them in a lousy quality.
* ♥ kyera @ 1:11 AM



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home