
Dad emailed me today (ok technically ytd), and it's snowing over at his side! He sent me two pictures, one of which is above. It looks like something out of a (christmas?) postcard. Gorgeous. Looks like a white christmas came a little late for him.
I am still insanely jealous nonetheless. Because the last time I went there it only snowed for a day and there wasn't enough snow to cover the grounds.
I also think Joel from Good Charlotte is hot. I mean, he's always been kinda good looking but in the music video of "I Just Wanna Live", he is... incredibly hot. Haha. Maybe it's the eyeliner. Or, the whole prep school uniform with eyeliner. He looks like he's from Slytherin. Hotter than Draco Malfoy. HAHA. I still like GC as a whole anyway.
* ♥ kyera @ 1:22 AM



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home