[ Saturday, January 01, 2005 ]
» 71 ; happy new year



[Listening // radio]

Happy New Year 2005!

Haha, how cliched. Whee, my first post in 2005! I also missed about 10+ 'Happy new year!' sms greetings last night, because I fell asleep at 11pm! (!!!) Which also means I slept thru the new year. And also missed Taufik's video, which I heard sucked. Haha. Anyway. I still have no idea what is wrong with my body clock.

Beach/Pasir Ris/Picnic pictures are here. Huzzah. There were over 100 pictures, and sadly, I am too lazy to resize every single friking one of them. For now I've put up 50 of them!=)

My mum is also back with lots of chocolates and candies and all the good stuff so I shall go stuff myself for now. Yay.

(Today is Jerry's birthday!<3 Haha.:])


* ♥ kyera @ 9:36 AM  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home