[ Thursday, December 23, 2004 ]
» 68 ; out with jas!



[Listening // avril - spongebob squarepants movie theme song ]

Went out with Jas today yesterday!

And for some reason, we were laughing all the way from Bishan to Somerset. (We were on the MRT lah!) Jasmine was talking about some chicken (actually, not really chicken as in... pok pok keh! eh? then again maybe it is. hahaha.) and then a few more conversations later I heard her say "marinate". (I was probably still thinking about the chicken. Haha. She was trying to say "married"? I think.)

Then we went to.. Cineleisure right? And...


Story of the Year! 2004


I still think I look retarded in there. Nvm. I bought a laced spag and a floral halter.=) (Jas, I think I still do like the brown fur jacket! It goes well with my spag! Except the fact that Singapore is a burning 30°C, haha.) And then we suffocated ourselves by trying on this denim dress.

So today was basically.. walking around! Hah.

And then I went back home, and saw my brother downstairs with his friends. Turns out he has lost his handphone. =\ Awesome timing, the parents are away and I have no idea what to do about this issue. So I took my brother's bike and basically cycled around the neighbourhood looking for that darn hp. (I already killed my legs earlier in the day shopping with Jas, and now I'm killing them by cylcing.) I'm just glad I didn't wear ultra-mini minis, or anything like that, so I could still cycle! It's pretty fun cycling at night, really.

Ok, so we still haven't found the bloody hp. Probably going down later in search of it, when the sun rises and when the area will actually be bright, ie easier to search. I shall bring my bike down and cycle around the neighbourhood. And try to find the hp.=\

Emailed Dad about this, he hasn't replied to any of my emails, so I'm assuming he still hasn't checked his mail. I even titled the email ***EMERGENCY***, just to catch his attention.

Speaking of email, my email account has so much damn spam! (that rhymed! err, kind of. hah.) Stop asking me to "eat normally and lose weight!" (if it was "eat normally!" it'll make sense, but lose weight? hah.) or buy Viagra or enlarge my penis, stupid spam.

Handphone... ~ =\


* ♥ kyera @ 4:49 AM  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home