[ Wednesday, December 15, 2004 ]
» 64 ; it's nine am!



[Listening // britney - my prerogative ]

I like My Prerogative, GO BRITNEY.

Except not really. I'm sitting here comparing album covers. How did she turn from sweet-young-girl-with-hands-clasped-in-prayer-like-position to.. well, slut.

Nevermind. Currently, chatting with Jas, who reminded me about our guitar instructor last/previous year? The one who went 'LAAAAAA'. Haha. What note was that anyway? E? D? C? Haha.

I feel like picking up guitar again, it's been a year? Two years? Since I last touched it. Alternatively, I could always go play my digital drum. Or I could play with someone else's keyboard. Well.

I even took out my old toys the last time. And I was actually amazed. I mean, I had this pretty Hello Kitty doll house! Complete with curtains, beds, tables, books, clocks and many other miniature stuff. So darn cute. And this Barbie hair salon thing, with a showerhead that squirts out real water! (Did I just say real water??? Haha. Weird. Because there is no fake water. Nvm.) How awesome, right? Haha. I even took pictures of them. It all just goes to show how bored I really am. HARHAR.

I've probably said this a million times, but I'm bloody bored. :(


* ♥ kyera @ 9:31 AM  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home