[ Friday, December 03, 2004 ]
» 60 ; cliched i know



[Listening // natalie cole - orange coloured sky]

Prom's over. That leaves me with a thing less to do. I have pictures but I'm too lazy to upload them. (as in, upload on the web.) And I feel stupid everytime people ask me to send them prom photos, because all I've managed to say is "I'm too lazy to go take my camera:("... And it's true, because my camera's always so far away from where my computer is, and I feel so unproductive and basically lazy. I keep complaining about how I'm so bored at home, yet I'm still refusing transfer the photos. Reason being, I'm lazy. (again) And if I ever transfer them over, I'll have to resize/crop, brighten/darken, whatever, just edit them, and then save. It's tedious. So I think I'll just upload them onto a page and let people save those pictures themselves. It sucks to click through the folders everytime for every photo on msn.

It's weird. The Os are over but I'm feeling so restless. Especially when during the Os I'll make lists of What To Do After the Os. And now... I'm lazy lazy lazy. Hurhur.

Ahh, and Singapore Idol last night. I think everyone's posted on this or something. Yes, Taufik won, and I'm glad. He has the prettiest eyes!<3 Haha. I like Sylvester too. (why, yes:]) I have this odd liking for him that I can't really comprehend myself! Heh. There's just something in him that makes me like him.:] I thought his rendition of I Dream was better than Taufik. (When I heard Taufik sang I Dream, I was thinking that Sly's version was going to.. well, suck, haha. But no, it didn't.) Ok, so I thought his It's My Life wasn't that great. (I guess there can only be one Bon Jovi.) But like I said, there's something in him that didn't make me cringe. And for the record, I didn't vote once at all throughout the whole SI thing. Hahaha.

$0.50 x 10 votes = $5

... I think I'll be happier spending the $5 on... a caramel frap. Yum. Haha.

And for some weird reason, I suddenly remembered that I have seen F4 by chance a few years back! AHAHA. 2 years ago, I believe, while I was leaving for Singapore at the HK Airport. This is such a random memory "piece" of mine, it just came all of a sudden. Speaking of which, Meteor Rain (DMS version) this Saturday!:] I think Meteor Rain's boring and quite off topic, but I'm just watching for the sake of watching. Hurhur.

This turned out to be a long entry. W3rd.

Plus, I think I'm going to have fun tomorrow (as always) and next week! It'll be major funnnnnn.:D


* ♥ kyera @ 2:52 AM  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home