[ Monday, November 15, 2004 ]
» 48 ; good day



[Listening // my chemical romance - the jet set life is gonna kill you]

My day has been pretty good so far.:)

0730
I woke up! (surprisingly.) After discussing happy plans with people until 2am. And ended the night at around 4 or 5. Can't remember.:( (i am so healthy haha) Stayed in bed, and tuned in to the Morning Show. Dan and Grace. Haha. I like listening to the radio on early mornings. Might be crap, but it's just part of my mornings. (if i ever have any.)

0830
Hauled my ass out of the bed!:) Watched Jimmy Neutron. Heh.

0900
Watched some Sesame Street Special. Haha I think I'm too old for this, but alas. It was like an insight to classical music, except very much simplified. I think classical music has taken on a new meaning for me after this.:]

1000
This cute cartoon about goldfish was showing on tv. Hi-5 was on kids central too, haha. I'm reminded of my lower sec days when we kept singing hi-5 songs. Fun times.:] So I was switching between channels. And took out my Geog book to read.

1030
AHAHA. What I've been waiting for hours. Jerry TV Special!:D:D:D Awesome awesome awesome. His songs, his photo shoots, his videos, interviews, everything. It's enough to make me happy today. And probably for a few more days. Which reminds me, I WANT A DVD RECORDER! Because it'll be fun to put this sort of stuff on repeat to watch when I'm bored. Esp after the Os.:D Jerry!♥

Plus, The Champion later at night and America's Next Top Model!!! Last week Sara was out, sigh. I liked her, she's gorgeous, IMO. But hell, I'm supporting Yoanna.:] I still remembered America's Next Top Model last season, I wanted Elyse to win this thing, but they gave it to Adrianne, but I'm still glad.

Suddenly I have a feeling I'll be motivated to study tonight.:] I'm one happy kid.

Selamat Hari Raya!:]


* ♥ kyera @ 1:06 PM  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home