[ Tuesday, November 09, 2004 ]
» 46 ; free... for now.



[Listening // hiro - treasure ]

Here I am, online yet again. I have a couple 7 days until my next paper. Tralala.

Jerry TV Special... thing coming Monday.:D Tralala. I was watching tv a few days ago, then they were showing this commericial on the what Jay Chou special. Which left me wondering "What about Jerry???" AHA. And then the next day they showed this commercial that Jerry's going to be shown come Monday. Tralala. 10.30am. I must remember to wake up. (especially since my biological clock is useless. i woke up at 5.30pm once.. blah.) Jerry jerry jerry. Tralala.:D Now Eunice and I have something to be happy about this week. (Eunice and her Jay Chou.. thing haha)

And in case you're wondering. I do like other male celebs too. Like, Chris Carrabba from Dashboard Confessional. Or Kris Roe from the Ataris. Although, not as much as Jerry. *insert hearts here. or something.*

I shall end this post with.. Tralala.:]


* ♥ kyera @ 1:49 PM  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home