AHHHHHHHHH. First of all, THANK YOU PEOPLE FOR YOUR PRESENTS!:D
THANKS A MILLION!
THANKS A MILLION!
THANKS A MILLION!
THANKS A MILLION!
THANKS A MILLION!
THANKS A MILLION!
Does that add up to a billion? A trillion? Haha.
The presents were.. awesome!:D Really. Gosh. Perhaps, the most shocking day of my life. And the letters from a few people, ♥
I appreciate all of them. I really do.:] ♥
AHAHAHA. And now for the photos! Taken yesterday!
The dustbin, ahahaha. At least it has the school name on it.:D
This is meant to scare you all. Haha. Abigail's ex-pet, now it belongs to HuiYing lalala.
This is meant to shock you all. Jas eating the rat.
Jas and me!:D ♥ It sucks because it's a self-portrait thing. Hmm.
Our star-shaped shoes and the new school hall flooring. We got bored tralala.
Meiling and me!:D 'laogong' ahahaha.
The spanking new threatre.
Our spanking new classroom yo.
The new classroom again.:]
There's more, but I'm too lazy to go edit them.:P
* ♥ kyera @ 9:08 PM



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home