So, I finally had the Literature paper on Twelfth Night. Technically yesterday, since it is now 2am. (I have no idea why I'm still here. Really.) And I suck at quoting from the text. All I could remember was "I have limed her" (because I happened to come across it during my last minute studying), "Some have greatness thrust upon them" (because that was probably about all I could remember from the whole letter, well, sort of) and a few others. And that, is definitely not suficient. I can narrate, I can explain, I can't quote. I think there's like 50 lines I highlighted in my Twelfth Night text. I shall start to memorise them, I really should.
And I had writer's block. Well, you don't really call that writer's block, so it's more of Literature Essay block. Or something. And then I realised I took too much time writing about the one on Maria and Sir Toby's plan to trick Malvolio, and had to stop to go on to the one with the passage. Disguise. It definitely wasn't awesome. At least it was easier to quote, since the quotes didn't have to come from my head.
I am cooler than thou.
NOT.
Annddd the previous post still stands as it is. I guess I'll answer it on my next entry. You can all keep guessing.:)
* ♥ kyera @ 2:25 AM



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home