[ Sunday, September 19, 2004 ]
» 31 ; fridayyy



[Listening // Dashboard Confessional - Vindicated ]

Firstly..............


the sky.:)


say hello to the potted plant.


and the leaf, too.


They were taken on Friday. I got bored.

I read Life! today, and today was, perhaps the first few times I took notice of the Motor section. (The one with all the cars and whatnots) 2 more years, and I can actually drive! At the same time, it does seem to come a little too soon, no? Come to think of it, primary school doesn't seem that far either. And less than 2 months to the cursed Os. It's like a race against time and time's winning. Really.

It's so boring studying 12th Night. El sigho.

I still want to go to the AMI Live! thing.

+ I have decided to insert emoticons on a random basis. Sup.


* ♥ kyera @ 1:59 AM  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home