And I thought physical pain was worst than emotional.
Which brings back memories of all the friendships I've established throught my life. The very start will be kindergarten, but I can't recall much. And then there was primary school. I had countless friends, but the one that really mattered was Teresa. Darn, we had so much in common. We still do. And she's my pen pal!:) I still remember us forming this little club called I think "Club Stephanie", modelled after a book. The four of us, Sabrina, Teresa, Ee Teng and me. Teresa was by far the closest and best friend I ever had.<33 There were others too, but that was during p5-6. Like Jia Khee, Shi Hui, Shu Jun etc etc.<33 And then everyone took different paths.
And BAM. Secondary school. Initially it was Shi Yun, but then she met Hui Ying and I met Abigail. Ahh. Crapping at the back of the class. And the crazy thought of walking into the pool at the zoo that became a reality! The post-exam trip to the zoo. And we were almost sure we'll visit there again. But never did. Sec 2. Funnest year, by far. Abigail, Liting, Mingmin, Peiwen, etc. And just for getting to know these people, I am grateful. And then in sec 3 there was Huieng, Corrine, Cindy.:)
I doubt most of them will get to see this, except for a few of them, but still THANK YOU.
And I hope a certain someone will actually remember that I do a temper.
On to other stuffs. We lost in table tennis. Well, not exactly lost, since we still have the hope of getting a Bronze medal. But I guess adding another 4 years to that 44 years without a medal wouldn't hurt.
This was an insanely long entry.
[Listening // Close to You - Carpenters ]
* ♥ kyera @ 11:19 PM



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home