[ Tuesday, August 10, 2004 ]
» 18 ; hmm...



Everytime I open my books, I get this very 'sian' feeling. Like I shouldn't be doing this, haha. But of course, common sense tells me I should. Prelims are coming - SUCKASS.

I can't wait until the Os are over. Cursed Os. Die O-levels, die~*

Once the Os are over, I'll
1) Get beachy! (as in, head to the beach)
2) Teach myself Spanish + Japanese (which I had gave up earlier this year)
3) Get into photography!
4) Head out more and take more photos!:]
5) And so much more

O-levels suck.

Especially since the damn Chinese O-level results are coming out later this week. *more panic attack*

Oh yeah. I really want to see the fireworks this Sunday!♥

[Listening // Katy Rose - Overdrive (Mean Girls OST)]




* ♥ kyera @ 11:49 PM  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home