The fireworks were so beautiful, even if we were standing on illegal grass, haha. We kept taking photos, then later we sat there and chatted. Such fun. Then the carnival, we didn't go on the rides though. $5 per ride. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth. Even if I was, I probably won't spend it on this sort of thing. Heh. I actually wanted to go see the concert with 5566, Toro, Cyndi Wang and R&B performing. But then I guess there'll be tons of people there as well (screaming fans mostly) so we didn't go there.:( Then we ran around in Esplanade and CityLink Mall taking photos and finally sat down for a cup of orange juice at Mrs. Fields @ Raffles City Shopping Centre.:) And reached home at about 11.45pm I think? LIKE OMG Go see the photos!!!!:)
My description just doesn't do the fun I had tonight justice.:(
Wow. I had a great time. I'm so hyper~*~*~*~*~*
* ♥ kyera @ 1:20 AM



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home