[ Sunday, August 08, 2004 ]
» 14; fun, where art thou?



Hmm ok. So we're probably heading down to the Marina Waterfont tomorrow. We = Mingmin, peiwen and me. It would have been better if coughABIGAILcough could go, too, but that's another story all together. But anyways, if you ever happen to see this (although you probably won't... sigh), abigail, like go . You me mm pwen. It'll all be good fun, no? Esplanade at night!:D

I originally envisioned fun when mingmin popped the question over msn. But then it all ended up in me and mingmin getting frustrated but finally everything was fine. (Uh, I hope.)

I really ♥ my image gallery. Ever since the CO concert. You can see it by clicking HERE. Yup. Although what I really love are those taken at Woodlands. Absolute funkyness!:]


* ♥ kyera @ 12:38 AM  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home