I am getting sick of this layout. Haha. But then again, I'm far too lazy to do anything.
* ♥ kyera @ 11:18 PM

|
[ Saturday, July 10, 2004 ]
I finally got to watch Mean Girls. Ahh, chick flicks, one of my guilty pleasures. It's wicked to watch, really because the characterization was so well done and the charactars likable. It was like a fast-paced, sugarbitch guilt trip with an edge and a great vibe.:] I had fun! It was funny, like all the way from the start to the end. And for one reason or another, my legs (all the way to my toes!) felt hella numb. Oh, and Abigail's too. Must be the air-con. Or the fact that we had our legs very nicely propped on the back of seat in front of us. (You see, there were only like 7 people including us in the theatre.. and it's a good thing.)
I am getting sick of this layout. Haha. But then again, I'm far too lazy to do anything. * ♥ kyera @ 11:18 PM |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home