[ Monday, June 21, 2004 ]
» 04 ; of headaches, will hung and dumb arses etc



I woke up with a headache today. The bad news is I missed Literature. The good news is I missed Literature.;) I do believe it's got better now, and so I can actually be on here. I had a headache and fever on Saturday too. Which was, not surprising, judging by the amount of chocolates and ice cream and junk I've been eating.<3333

I just saw on TV that this tool is coming to Singapore. My first reaction was 'WTH?' I mean, seriously, he can't sing, he can't dance, so as to quote Simon. Listening to him is sheer torture. Argh.

And this guy with the msn address xxl83@hotmail.com keeps trying to add me on my msn! Judging by the sn, he is probably some huge guy. (XXL!) Haha, I'm not sure if it's really xxl. Jiaying's china guy friend. (how interesting........) *cough* Hahahahahaha. Fucking people. That, my friends, is not cool. Kthxdie.

I've had people asking me why I don't want to do web designing as, well, a future career. No offence to the older people who're reading this, but isn't it a bit sad to 21 years old and still have a website? I'm not talking about little blogs like these, but true web designing, which is what I'm doing now. (No, NOT neopet shops lookalikes with those flashy backgrounds and colorful text.) The thought of it scares me and it will bore me. Graphic design will always be a hobby though. Yes, I own 2 domains (.org), I love them, but I need to start having some sort of a life instead of sitting at my computer. I somehow have a feeling I will get sick of the net scene... someday.

In other news, I want the new Avril CD. Her new CD has been growing on me, and I've determined that I actually like her music now; I think she's really matured as an artist. She's not just some whiney punk poser chick anymore. A lot of her new songs are really meaningful. No more sk8er boi volume 2.:D I mean, "Complicated" was pretty good, but her new songs are the ones that really rock.:)

Oh, and remember, kids, Kris Roe from The Ataris is cool, so is Yellowcard and The Starting Line.:) And Hoobastank.<3


* ♥ kyera @ 6:27 PM  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home