[ Sunday, June 13, 2004 ]
» 03 ; omg music!



I added music to this thing. Diana Degarmo's No More Tears. Yes, American Idol.:) Hooray. It's just irritating that it gets cut off in the front part. I've tried that on another song, and it's the same thing. But whatever~*

I'm getting that phone tomorrow, or rather, today, since it's after 12am.:D T610. I wanted the T630 at first, but damnit, $600 is not cool. Although dad might agree, but I'll feel guilty about spending so much money. So yep, the T610 will just be perfect. I'm getting the red one, seeing how 90% of my stuff are red/pink.<3 It has a built-in camera which is awesome, really, I love taking random shots. WOOHOO. And getting a cheaper phone will increase my chances of trying to get a new digcam! Hah. And it might also come in useful for taking revenge on Abigail!;)

Oh and it's currently 3.24am, Sunday, June 13. I really should stop staying up late during the holidays. But I love the holidays for this too, at least I can wake up at my body clock of around 1am instead of some ungodly 6am.;D


* ♥ kyera @ 3:18 AM  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home