[ Wednesday, June 09, 2004 ]
» 01 ; something wicked this way comes.



Yeah, I got a new blog. Again. This is like the 5412287 time I've moved to another place. But anyway, I'm happy in blogspot.:) So uh yeah people you need to update your links... yet again. Lmao.

Hmm. Ok. I watched Harry Potter today.

It was really really good. This is probably the best out of the 3 installments. The cast is so much more believable and natural in their roles now. Not that they weren't before though.;) I love the whole darkness of the set. I love the filming technique, the blurred silence, the inky blacks, the dull silvers, the weather, the wordless changing of seasons etc. I loved the tinkling, bewitching music. And I enjoyed the way the story was told; it was so gripping, so spellbinding. I was literally at the edge of my seat. Oh, yeah, and there's alot more physical intimacy in this film too. I'll say Hermione stole the show, in this one. She's so assertive, confident, intelligent and decisive. Hilarious scenes were definitely a plus, too. To sum it all up, it was such an awesome movie.<3

Oh, and if you listened to the song this little minor choir was singing, the last sentence was "Something wicked this way comes". Which explains the title of this blog.:) Oh and this little box can scroll, and you'll see the comment link right below!:) I'll go add the tagboard and all that jazz later.


* ♥ kyera @ 12:30 AM  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home